Although I’ve been using Rails for some time now, I somehow missed out on DHH’s speech during last RailsConf.
If you’re working on CRUD or RESTful Rails applications (and if you’re not, you should be) and haven’t seen it yet, you are definitely missing out too!
Here’s a brief outline of the talk:
- Discovering Resources on Rails
- Problem with CRUD?
- Get, Post and Clean URLs
- Accounts, Controllers and CRUD
- CRUD is Not a Goal but an Inspiration
- Controllers, Design Patterns and MIME
- Doing By Hand Leads to Good Design
- Get, Find, Post Redux
comments powered by Disqus