Although I’ve been using Rails for some time now, I somehow missed out on DHH’s speach during lasts RailsConf.
If you are working on CRUD or RESTful Rails applications (if you don’t, you should), and haven’t seen it yet, you are definitely missing out too!
“Here, briefly, is an outline of the talk:
- Discovering Resources on Rails
- Problem with Crud?
- Get, Post and Clean URLs
- Accounts, Controllers and Crud
- CRUD is Not a Goal but and Inspiration
- Controllers, Design Patterns and MIME
- Doing By Hand Leads to Good Design
- Get, Find, Post Redux